JOB TITLE: Recruiter
LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Recruitment Manager
CONTRACT: Fixed Term
Please send CVs in English
What We Need:
Are you passionate about game development? We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our AAA international studio as a Recruiter. Successful candidates will be PC literate and have good communication skills in English. This rare opportunity requires a fast-paced, proactive, organized, customer-centric, and passionate recruiter to manage recruitment across studio locations
What You Will Do:
- Handle the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements and the profile of successful candidates.
- Align with other recruiters and HR to understand hiring processes.
- Source candidates.
- Initiate and follow up on reference checks, application letters, resumes, and portfolios
- Conduct initial phone/video interviews.
- Be responsible for the logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring teams.
- Prioritize, coordinate and lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Prepare and deliver job offers to candidates.
- Keep the company's applicant tracking systems updated with accurate and relevant information.
- Be an outstanding partner to your Hiring Managers and key collaborators throughout the hiring process.
- Market Hangar 13 across and proactively source candidates from, numerous online mediums.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Experienced in reviewing CV’s and portfolios and evaluating them against the needs of our hiring teams and projects.
- Experienced working with multiple customers and providing AAA service to all collaborators and team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Standout colleague.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Ability to meet project timescales, prioritize, and handle time optimally
- Experience with direct sourcing techniques.
- Accustomed to detailing your work daily in an Applicant Tracking Software (“ATS”).
- MS Office Suite knowledge.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
Nice to have
- Experience as an in-house recruiter in video game development/or creative studio environment (video games, animation, VFX).
- Expertise in the Greenhouse or similar ATS.
- Basic knowledge of game development professions, tools, and workflows.
- Solid knowledge of the game industry.
- Czech/Slovak language as an advantage.
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is the internal 2K development studio behind the award-winning Mafia franchise. The studio is comprised of industry veterans drawn from a diverse range of studios, who have collectively shipped hundreds of titles across a wide variety of genres. Though we hail from all over the world, and our backgrounds are wildly different, one thing binds us all together – the belief that “Every Player’s Story is Unique.”
Hangar 13 is based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic).
We work collaboratively across our 4 locations to develop games as one global team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work on big-budget, AAA console in a diverse and inclusive environment!
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.
►Friendly and informal work environment
► Attractive work on globally famous AAA games in a successful company for one of the biggest publishers
► Access to the most up-to-date SW/HW and technologies
► Flexible working hours
► Support for personal skills development
► Games and consoles to borrow
► Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, language courses, refreshment at work, multisport card, well-being program, stock purchase plan, and more)
► Company events for the employees
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send us your CV and a few words to explain your interest in this particular job (both in English).
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.