JOB TITLE: Office Coordinator
LOCATION: Prague, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance and Admin
Hangar 13 is seeking an Office Coordinator for our Prague studio, who is well-organized, self-sufficient and has a can-do attitude. As an Office Coordinator, you will work closely with the General Manager, Director of Finance and Admin, HR, and other departments to manage the office and support Hangar 13 local employees.
You'll be responsible for helping to manage and maintain all aspects of facilities, utilities, security, asset relocation, and health, safety, and environmental policies and laws, making sure the working environment is clean, functioning, and comfortable. You'll interact with vendors to order supplies, run various errands, organize events, coordinate catering, and handle posts and deliveries. You’ll take care of visitors and support HR with newcomers. This hands-on role requires excellent admin skills for tasks such as acquiring quotes, ensuring vendor POs are raised, as well as any ad-hoc work asked of you by the Director of Finance and Admin or other members of the team. Weekend work may be required during busy periods as well as out of hours callouts which may involve responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise, and personally rectifying them until a third-party contractor can attend the site.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure all facilities for the team are in a suitable working order, arranging and assisting with repairs where necessary.
- Manage and schedule the ongoing maintenance and servicing of the facilities (hard and soft), liaising with existing vendors, as well as setting up contracts with new suppliers.
- Order and maintain stock of all resources for the studio, including but not limited to tools for facilities and IT, stationery, packaging, furniture, daily catering, studio merchandise, first aid, and fire safety supplies and signage.
- Meet and greet all visitors, create a welcoming and friendly environment, satisfy their needs, and direct them to the appropriate employee or location.
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are maintained and followed, with compliances met.
- Work closely with the housekeeping team, manage the sustainability plan for the studio, maintain general office clean-up, and maintain the waste and recycle management processes.
- Organize the office moves according to the actual seating plan and asset relocation as required.
- Organize studio events, onsite and offsite, and assist with organizing the booth at conferences, etc.
- Assist with providing content for the monthly global studio newsletter.
- Finance, HR, and Recruitment support in operational matters (e.g., managing the cash register, supporting newcomers with the relocation, preparing workstation and equipment, onboarding, offboarding process, etc.)
- Experience with searching for non-residential premises, organizing a move, and communicating with a moving company always welcome.
Who We Think Will Be a Good Fit:
- Experience in facilities or customer service role
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and prioritize according to staff and project needs
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrate a high level of teamwork, organizational skill, and customer service
- Ability to show initiative and independence in daily tasks and decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Practical, hands-on experience with knowledge of building maintenance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good command of Czech/Slovak and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to participate in the tasks of the finance department, HR, recruitment
- Strong skills in MS Office 365 Applications and Outlook
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is an internal 2K development studio based in four locations: Brno & Prague (Czech Republic), Novato (California), and Brighton (UK), working collaboratively as one team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to Bravely Create on big-budget, AAA console titles in a diverse and inclusive environment. At Hangar 13, we want people driven by curiosity — Visionaries who aren’t afraid to explore new territory. Intrepid individuals who embrace the weird, the challenging, the unconventional. We’re continuing to build a space that empowers you to take risks and redefine what’s possible, Where your inquisitive nature is nourished — A home for people who aren’t satisfied with what is, but who are obsessed by what could be. So bring your talent, Your unique point-of-view, Your fearless tenacity, And together, we’ll Bravely Create.
Located in the heart of Europe, with its enchanting historical centre and magic energy, Prague is one of the world's most stunning cities. The Hangar 13 office is based in the city centre, just a few minutes from the Old Town and its famous astronomical clock. Cultural events, vibrant nightlife, sports and leisure time activities, beautiful nature – all just a few steps away.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com, hangar13games.com and 2kczech.com accounts.