JOB TITLE: Recruiter
LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic
REPORTS TO: Recruitment Manager
CONTRACT: Fixed Term
What We Need:
Are you passionate about game development? We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join our AAA international studio as a Recruiter. Successful candidates will be PC literate and have good communication skills in English. This rare opportunity requires a fast-paced, proactive, organised, customer centric and passionate recruiter to manage recruitment across studio locations.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the full end to end lifecycle recruitment process.
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand job requirements, profile of successful candidates and hiring processes.
- Source candidates, initiate and follow up on reference checks, application letters, resumes and portfolios, conduct initial phone/video interviews. Manage logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers. Organize, lead and document post-interview debrief/feedback sessions with interview teams and candidates.
- Administer the company's applicant tracking system and associated policies and processes. Ensure accurate inclusion of all relevant information and proper distribution of these documents to hiring managers.
- Market Hangar 13 across and proactively source candidates from, numerous online mediums.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Experience and ability to review CV’s/portfolios and evaluate them against the needs of our teams and projects.
- Reliable team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experience with direct sourcing techniques
- Accustomed to documenting your work daily in an ATS
- MS Office Suite knowledge
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
Nice To Have:
- Experience as an in-house recruiter in video game development/or creative studio environment (video games, animation, VFX)
- Expertise in the Greenhouse (or similar applicant tracking software)
- Basic knowledge of game development professions, tools and workflows
- Strong knowledge of the game industry
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is the internal 2K development studio behind the award-winning Mafia franchise. The studio is comprised of industry veterans drawn from a diverse range of studios, who have collectively shipped hundreds of titles across a wide variety of genres. Though we hail from all over the world, and our backgrounds are wildly different, one thing binds us all together – the belief that “Every Player’s Story is Unique.”
Hangar 13 is based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic).
We work collaboratively across our 4 locations to develop games as one global team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work on big-budget, AAA console in a diverse and inclusive environment!
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.