Who We Are
BioShock, Borderlands, Civilization, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, XCOM… and the list is growing. Since 2K began 13 years ago, we’ve been creating games that we are proud of, and are excited to play ourselves. It’s because of the support of our fans that we are able to innovate, explore new worlds and new ways to tell stories. If we’re being 100 percent honest, a lot of us were fans before we started working here.
As one of the most recognized and talented technology companies in the world today, we strive to hire team members who are customer centric, motivated and who have experiences that bring new perspectives to the company. We seek the best talent and provide experiences to foster a fun and engaging atmosphere. We are looking for team members that are not afraid to learn as well as work hard, while having fun at the same time. We offer an extensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k and ESPP.
As our Quality Assurance and Customer Service teams continue to grow, we are looking for self-motivated, passionate QA Live Mobile Leads to supervise and support their team during the pre-launch and post-production stages of development. You will work closely with our QA and Customer Service Leads to identify, report and track defects and feedback from our customers as well as champion the quality of our games and services. The QA Live Lead - Mobile supervises and assists in the development of QA/CX staff. Reports to a QA Manager.
- Supervise a QA/CS team: interview, train, evaluate performance and support progressive discipline, while encouraging staff to achieve high levels of productivity and service
- Manage project progress: assess employees’ skill sets, amount and type of work to be completed, and timetables to provide frequent reports and documentation to Management, Producers and Developers
- Develop test plans, create documentation, gather and assess results for public and private betas as well as post-launch activities
- Be an escalation point for all customer service issues escalated from all support staff
- Handle ticket volume while ensuring team members provide accurate and respectful follow up to user questions and issues
- Facilitate and drive communication between Customer Service and QA team members on key issues
- Develop deep technical knowledge of the assigned products and services
- Ensure all reported issues are entered and tracked in a database and all incidents are documented in Zendesk
- Verify fixes on issues reported through the live pipeline
- Manage production of reporting and metrics documentation, including daily reports, weekly status reports, test plans, incident tracking reports, RTM checklists, and post-mortem reports
- Support Producers and Developers by participating in and running bug triages (bug reviews) and provide all necessary documentation
- Lead discussions on the status of bugs and the game leading up to release, post release, and through the product’s live life cycle
- Collaborate on prioritization of issues to be addressed based on customer reports through tracking and reporting
- Foster a cooperative and harmonious working climate conducive to maximizing employee morale and productivity
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Technically proficient with PCs, game consoles and mobile devices
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Advanced MS Suite and Outlook skills
- Advanced database skills
- Extensive game knowledge with a desire to learn
- Has demonstrated understanding and live by the departments’ core values
- Consistently provides a positive role-model to associates, in terms of work performance, attitude, and attendance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 4+ Years of combined Customer Service, and QA or other relevant experience
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience
- Understanding of test cycles and processes
- Understanding and ability to implement effective customer service standards
- Reliable and can be counted on to work all scheduled shifts
- Capable of working any mandatory overtime, which can occur during the workweek, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs. occasionally assisted or unassisted, sit for long periods, and move between floors
- Passion for games and the gaming industry
- Experience with relevant tools such as Zendesk, Google Analytics, Confluence, Jira, TTP, and all gaming platforms
The pay range for this position in Washington at the start of employment is expected to be between $50,000 and $75,000 per year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards and eligibility to participate in our 401(K) plan, in addition to a full range of medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees will also receive 14 paid holidays per calendar year, are eligible to earn a minimum of 15 days of vacation leave per year (subject to proration based on start date during the calendar year) and will receive 10 sick days per calendar year. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.