Who We Are
JOIN OUR QA STUDIO IN MADRID!
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
We´re looking for a Localization QA Tester (Japanese Language) who will test our videogames in various consoles, PC’s and handheld devices to check the software for errors and enter them into the test database in our systems.
What You Will Do
The main tasks as a Localization QA Tester for Japanese are:
- Find and report issues in the game, or through testing directly in the text database.
- Provide the correct translation, and where applicable fix directly via text database
- Provide context for foreign language defects
- Identify defects, follow test plans, and verify fixes
- Enter clear and concise bugs into bug tracking database
- Verify all printed materials related to software in test
- Work closely with other Localization QA team members
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in Japanese(native level - both verbal and written).
- Experience as a Localization QA Tester and/or Translator in Japanese is a plus.
- Can communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms (C1 or higher).
- Is proactive, passion and desire to start in a multicultural environment.
- Has a high analytical and problem-solving capacity.
- Is very eager to work in a dynamic and international environment.
Do you really meet the requirements? Do not hesitate to apply! We´re looking forward to meeting you!
2K is committed to promote a diverse and inclusion environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!”
We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do, so we offer equal opportunities to all candidates.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.