Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, including Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games, 31st Union, Cloud Chamber and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers, and doers are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, PGA TOUR 2K and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
We are seeking a stellar Senior Administrative Assistant to join us in supporting two VP's within our Global Marketing division. You’ll work closely with teams that create and market our thrilling game franchises in helping them execute their day-to-day needs. Excellent communication skills, extensive attention to details, following assigned processes/protocol, and mindfulness of deadlines are critical to success in this role. As well, a proactive, friendly/approachable, ‘can do’ and collaborative mindset, along with the ability to wear many hats throughout the day, will shine through in the ideal candidate.
This is a hybrid role based onsite in Novato (Marin County), CA
Below are some things you may help us with as part of your day-to-day assignments:
- Manages and maintains calendars for two Global Marketing VP's, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule requests, changes, and updates
- Coordinates meetings and department functions, including but not limited to preparing calendar invites and Zoom calls, preparing and distributing agendas and other materials, reserving and preparing facilities, coordinating food/beverage service, and coordinating any necessary technical support
- Coordinates travel arrangements for department VPs and/or team members, influencers, celebrities, talent, and outside contacts as business needs arise; works closely with company travel agency and 2K Events Manager to ensure timely responses and accurate itineraries.
- Completes and processes expense reports for department VPs and others as directed
- Coordinates with Legal department on vetting and approval of department-related contracts
- Assists with new vendor setup and any necessary security vetting
- Collaborates with Global Marketing team, as needed, to develop and finalize team purchase orders
- Manages game copy orders for Global Marketing department and related teams
- Coordinates shipping needs for department staff, including label creation and larger distributions surrounding game launches
- Collaborates with department executives on presentation creation and support
- Attends meetings/functions as needed or requested, taking detailed notes/minutes, and disseminating as appropriate
- Reviews and responds in a timely manner to daily internal/external mail and e-mail
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and e-mails, using individual initiative and as needed
- Conducts research as requested; compiles reports
- Assists with special projects as assigned
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager or requested by senior leadership
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
A hard working, ambitious, and proactive team player with a penchant for being well organized will do great in this role. The ideal candidate will be flexible, personable, and able to maintain only the strictest level of confidentiality in going about day-to-day activities.
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience, with Associate Degree (A.A.) or higher preferred
- Prior work experience in a marketing, communications, or production environment – and in an industry such as video games, animation, film, television, music, college, or professional sports, consumer tech, or for a consumer lifestyle brand – is a plus.
- Experience with hotel and travel relations, event coordination and logistics, F&B, and venue selection a must.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience with Google Suite and Zoom/online conference solutions are preferred.
- Ability to translate concepts into polished presentations
- Extensive attention to detail in all efforts
- Committed to embracing 2K’s core mission and values
- Outgoing and warm personality, with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups
- Self-motivated and proactive, with ability to anticipate, multi-task, and manage workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Demonstrates an exemplary level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Good judgment, with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills