Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms. Including Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
This person will be responsible for embracing and creating an exponential workplace experience for our employees. Help implement projects that will level up the experience we offer employees in our workplace. Constantly thinking about the employee's workplace needs and how we can improve them. As this role meets our global workforce, this person will be working cross-functionally with a variety of departments and employees. This is a Hybrid role, full time with select days onsite in our Novato office.
What You Will Do
- Drives the end-to-end execution of 2K’s employee experience strategy that positively reflects the new ways of working and the changing locations of our employees.
- Plan and implement publishing events (I.E. Employee Appreciation Days, launch parties, holiday parties, Employee Resource Group (ERG) events, etc.)
- Support our philanthropic efforts by identifying ways employees can give back to the local community and by establishing relationships with organizations to facilitate volunteer events and charitable drives
- Run vendor relationships for internal swag, as well as coordinate distribution efforts with internal teams (e.g. Facilities)
- Lead and oversee an employee turning points and recognition programs in partnership with HR business partners
- Manage Novato onsite amenities, such as weekly catered lunches, snack bar, employee perks (i.e., massages, fitness classes), wellness rooms, etc.
- Partner with Facilities to create and maintain a fresh, compelling, and collaborative office design reflective of our culture and values
- Deliver executive summaries, and drive improvements related to our office space, swag, and overall engagement
- Proactively build relationships with leadership and employees
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- 5 years of experience in successfully designing and implementing employee programs or events that drive employee engagement and connectivity
- Proven track record of successful employee program design to drive employee connectivity and engagement with a strong competence for data and analytics demonstrate positive value on our programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience leading end-to-end program management and large-scale efforts across multiple functions, departments, and offices
- You’re a teammate with the ability and excitement to work through unique challenges
- You can scope a project despite ambiguity and recommend employee experience strategies that fit our culture
- You have strong organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.