Please Submit CV in English
Influencer & Social Media Manager
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including: Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment to “Come as You are and Feel Equipped to do Your Best Work!” We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people.
What We Need
- Successful Influence and Social Media campaign management from conception to delivery.
- Increased community awareness and 2K local share of voice.
- Increased product awareness through impactful earned and paid influencers campaigns.
- Becoming a successful ambassador for 2K products.
- Good management of the local Influence (marketing) budget.
- Clear and consistent communication with the local PR, Marketing, Sales and Finance teams as well as the Global 2K comms teams.
What You Will Do
Influence lead on EMEA Brand:
- Based on a selection of titles or franchises, work closely with the EMEA Influencer Managers from each territory to share ideas, highlight and propose big ideas to the Global team.
- Be the voice of the EMEA territories to leverage our needs, initiate and demonstrate activations across Europe.
- Work with the Go To Market Social team to implement the social media content plan in France.
- Develop a local strategic and tactical approach to all relevant social media channels for all 2K franchises across all relevant platforms.
- Generate ideas for content opportunities and handle production, approvals, and distribution of assets.
- Work with the marketing team to support and promote the results of Marketing/PR events, dedicated Influencer/Community events and third-party events/exhibitions where we can gain stage presence.
- Create weekly snapshot reports, detailing the performance of Community & Social initiatives
- Understand concerns and desires of our fans (particularly in relation to local concerns), and relay those to the relevant departments across 2K globally.
- Forge close relationships with relevant local partners that have significant social and/or community scale (eg. Key retailers, 1st parties etc.) to ensure all 2K franchises and relevant content are bred to bear through their owned channels.
- Assist the Customer Service department in identifying, routing, and escalating international customer service issues to the accurate personnel and departments.
Building and Developing Relationships
- Forge a close working relationship with the French Marketing team to ensure the Social & community plans, marketing/media plans and PR plans are linked effectively, complement each other, and deliver a full owned, earned, and paid channel mix.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with the Global Marketing & Communications teams.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with external communications agencies, promotional agencies, first parties, retail, and licensing partners.
- Become a hardworking and proactive team member.
- Become an ambassador of 2K in France.
- Be capable of competently communicating and demonstrating our games, both internally and externally.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- Build, maintain and leverage relationships with key Influencers/content creators (YouTubers, Streamers, TikTokers, etc.).
- Keep already on-boarded Influencer partners engaged with 2K franchises, involving them in content tailored to their style and channels.
- Discover new up and coming Influencer partners and gaming talent for future partnerships with 2K franchises.
- Develop and maintain a key Influencer partner database.
- Build monthly snapshot reports, detailing the performance of Influencers initiatives.
- Management of our local Influencer agency.
- Management of our 2K NextMakers program (for French contacts).
- Legal approval and budget management.
Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in influencer management, social media, community, or a similar role, ideally within the games industry.
- A good knowledge of established and up and coming Influencer talent along with a genuine passion for the content that can be found on Twitch, Facebook Live, YouTube, TikTok.
- Strong understanding of the Social Media, Community universe including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Steam, Reddit, Discord, Forums, blogs, etc.
- Knowledge of Twitchtracker, Sullygnome, Tubular, Creator IQ and other influence metric tool is a plus.
- Knowledge of Sprinklr, Spiketrap and other social metric tools is a plus.
- Organisationally strong, able to prioritise & multi-task as well as work with short timelines/deadlines.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to handle budgets.
- A dedication to integrity including self-presentation, time keeping, strong work ethic and a desire to continually self-improve and be innovative
- Knowledge of the eSports scene and associated Influencers would be helpful.
- Experience of management of external agencies and suppliers is beneficial.