HB Studios is a driving force in the creation of sports video games and the studio behind PGA TOUR 2K Golf. Our team is growing, and we are looking for a Technical Artists to join our team of professionals who are passionate about the art and process involved in video game development!
As a Technical Artist, you will be responsible for ensuring our product’s art and animation are enhanced by the use of processes, systems, and software!
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Art and Tech Leads to set standards and ensure work is not compromised by the limitation of technical processes.
- Collaborate across departments to develop software tools and scripts which improve the development of the visual targets.
- Prepares and implements technical aspects of art within the creative and technical specifications of the software product.
- Create and implements artwork on assigned portions of software products and write low-level software code and scrips as required.
- Train and mentor less experienced Technical Artists on standard methodologies as well company tools, techniques, and pipelines.
- Research industry developments and explore new tools and techniques to improve efficiency of content production.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of progressively complex related professional experience.
- Technical Art experience shipping one game title, preferably AAA.
- Experience in writing and maintaining art pipelines and tools.
- Proficient with Unity and C#.
- A reliable great teammate with the ability to work independently.
- An effective communicator in both verbally and written forms.
- A detail-oriented person with flexibility and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Motion builder, Maya, Python scripting or source control a plus.
If you are interested in joining HB Studios, please submit your resume and a portfolio or reel to email@example.com.