Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
The successful candidate will be working directly on 2K's Global Mobile Marketing strategy and execution of User Acquisition campaigns. This position is ideal for an analytical and results-oriented marketer who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns across 1-2 games while owning existing and new external vendor relationships. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Mobile UA, you will serve an integral role of helping to build the User Acquisition infrastructure, technology tools, and continued innovation alongside the rest of the User Acquisition team.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where you have every opportunity to make a meaningful impact on product and business growth, this is the job for you!
What You Will Do:
● User Acquisition [Facebook, Twitter, Google UAC, Apple Search, Snapchat, Ad Networks, Additional New Testing]: Campaign Strategy, Campaign Creation, Campaign Optimization and Campaign Reporting.
● Marketing Optimization: Effective optimization of global User Acquisition campaigns driving significant increases in new customer acquisition, focusing on KPIs: Spend, ROAS, CPI, CTR, CVR, IPM
● Drive key cross-functional initiatives relative to your games that ensure growth while maintaining communicational transparency
What Will Make You a Great Fit:
● 3+ years of user acquisition experience, preferably for mobile games/apps
● Experience with campaign management within Facebook, Google, Snapchat, Apple Search, and/or ad networks, as well as testing new channels
● Experience allocating marketing budgets, and scaling UA campaigns globally based on performance. ● Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make data-based business decisions.
● Self-starter that stays on top of the latest mobile trends and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Experience supporting launching sports or mid-core mobile games
● Passionate about mobile gaming
● Familiar with 2K IPs, including NBA and WWE among others.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.