Cloud Chamber is looking for a knowledgeable and adaptable Systems and Features Producer to work closely with multidisciplinary teams centered around AI design and engineering. We are making amazing game mechanics and systems, with standard-setting player feel and responsiveness, and AAA presentation. You will be responsible for ensuring that the pipeline for this process flows smoothly.
- Work across all disciplines in a globally distributed team to organize, coordinate and drive the development of game features and systems across all combat and non-combat AI.
- Work with creative discipline directors and the Lead Producer to prioritize, structure and develop roadmaps and schedules for both long term development and feature strike teams.
- Manage sprints, milestones, and content delivery while ensuring output is up to the qualitative standards of a BioShock game.
- Coordinate with producers and discipline leads of shared service groups such as Art, Animation, VFX, and Audio to ensure required support to realize schedule expectations.
- Assist in the identification and management of external partners and individual contractors attached to the team.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
You’re a clear communicator and can collaborate seamlessly with your team. You understand creative personalities and are able to act as the structure to their fantastical visions. You get things done! You have a plethora of experience, knowledge to share, and a desire to improve not only your skills, but add to the development and optimization of our workflows.
- At least one shipped AAA game, though the entire production lifecycle.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Familiar to proficient in JIRA, Excel, and Confluence.
- Previous experience with Unreal Engine is desirable.
- Ability to drive cross functional teams to deliver AAA combat and AI gameplay experiences.
- Flexible attitude with the ability to work well under pressure, against a deadline.
- In-depth knowledge of game industry trends in interactive storytelling.
- Positive, collaborative team member.
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees, we only use 2K.com email accounts.