PLEASE APPLY IN ENGLISH
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, including Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
The HRBP role is strategic and hands-on. This individual will provide HR lifecycle leadership to our 2K teams and senior leaders. This person will create and implement talent management strategies, coaching, org assessment, compensation, retention, team member engagement, and much more. Your work will result in an optimized organization, capable managers, and engaged associates.
What You Will Do
- Translate business goals and strategy into optimal People processes that are scalable, pragmatic, and adaptable to unique and changing business needs.
- Recommend innovative approaches and methods to drive continual improvements in strategic objectives, productivity, and HR development within the company.
- Diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions, striking the right balance between speed/flexibility and process/infrastructure.
- Ability to influence, drive decisions and recommendations with data.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in an evolving, fast-paced environment.
- Prioritize effectively to deliver results both as a strategic and a hands-on People business partner with a "pulse" of its employees.
- Influence change initiatives, develop change management plans and manage partners before and after changes occur.
- Effectively coach at all organization levels and demonstrate success in driving career retention and rewards programs.
- Be a passionate teammate with a drive to create a positive work environment.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication, including high-quality document preparation and presentation skills.
- Be able to work autonomously, exercise excellent judgment, and be a critical member of both business and HR teams
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- Understands the need to validate the existing culture before attempting to change is willing to ask questions and learn vs. telling and doing
- Thinks strategically and can establish, articulate, and implement a vision for the organizations it relates to people
- Extensive knowledge of organization design and development organizational change concepts, tools, methods, guidance, and talent management principles and processes
- Practical experience providing formal/informal executive coaching and development in all areas of guidance
- Business understanding, knowledge, professionalism; experience all aspects of how a business operates, develops, and articulates the value proposition of a new strategy, process, or program
- Ability to integrate and align strategy, people, and activities across functions, processes, and teams
- Minimum 3-5 years HRBP experience in a medium, fast-paced, changing company
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need a reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.