What We Need:
As a Sr Finance Analyst, you will serve as a key interface between Finance and the rest of the business, primarily marketing. This is a highly visible role where you will be providing financial and operational analyses and reporting to key stakeholders that will influence business decisions. This is a unique opportunity to become the FP&A lead in supporting executives and to take ownership of crucial and operational processes for assigned business areas.
Job Responsibilities Will Include:
- Partner with global marketing teams to manage annual operating budgets, track results, and provide visibility to divisional and finance leadership; maintain in-depth a full P&L forecasting and reporting, track actuals and predict future financial performance for your assigned business areas
- Support and work closely with global Marketing teams to ensure that business performance is clear and the drivers of performance are understood, including promotion trends, brand/ customer profitability and external competitor analysis.
- Develop financial analysis that challenges & evaluates all marketing investment decisions and contribute to product roll out strategies.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate monthly reporting & analysis of results against historical, budgeted and forecast data for Marketing to facilitate and influence decision-making
- Distilling large amounts of data into actionable insights, leveraging financial and operational database systems
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and provide an insightful use of financial analysis techniques, tools, concepts and models, for business partners to support decision making
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional/business areas.
- Identify areas for and implement process improvement and automation
- Assist in month-end closing working in partnership with centralized accounting teams, prepare and advise month end accruals, recommend reclassification of expense as needed resulting from detailed transactional analyses against various plans
- Manage forecast data loads and validation to ensure plan data accuracy
- Reconcile and review open POs related to relevant business areas, including researching and following up on variances and timing issues.
- Develop a business understanding of all of 2K’s financial systems and data sources and an understanding and working knowledge of 2K financial processes, accounting principles and internal controls
- Prepares ad-hoc reports, special projects, and presentations for various internal stakeholders
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a Business related field
- Minimum of 4-6 years of FP&A or relevant experience
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Strong experience with planning systems (Hyperion/Essbase preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with flexibility to work across different tasks
- Strong work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrated financial or analytical experience with strong forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis acumen
- Exceptional command of database tools and IT systems, with the ability to extract meaningful conclusions from large quantities of data