Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
Provides senior leadership and operational guidance to 2K’s in-house global creative studio team. The Senior Creative Operations Manager works with internal marketing teams and creative resources in multiple disciplines to ensure tools and workflows are appropriately implemented, to enable timely delivery of marketing assets. Establishes, streamlines and enforces workflow processes across all of Creative Services. Ideally is a guru with Project Management software (Workfont) and can deftly manage all studio tools at an administrative level.
What You Will Do:
- Oversees Creative Production Operations for marketing assets across all 2K game titles, including Campaign and asset requests, resource management, workload balancing, coordination with Territory, Brand and Creative internal and external teams, and future planning for Studio.
- Manages studio creative capacity planning and resource allocation across brands.
- Works closely with the Head of Creative Production, VP of Global Marketing Design and Creative Services Team Leads to allocate staffing and workflow enhancements and resolve issues.
- Plans for and leads weekly creative brief intake meetings with all brand teams for all games.
- Is the Primary source of knowledge for Creative studio tools, including Workfront, Slack, among others.
- Mentors and consults with 2K’s creative production team on day-to-day project management, studio concerns and scheduling
- Leads and mentors other Operations Producers responsible for Corp Projects, Packaging and Manufacturing.
What Will Make You a Great Fit:
- BS / BA degree (or equivalent)
- 10 years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work with requesters and creative staff in multiple time zones
- Detailed knowledge of WorkFront application is required
- Proficiency in Office and G-suite applications.
- Working knowledge of Adobe design software.
- Attention to detail, quick learner, ability to communicate up to C-suite level
- Video game industry knowledge is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.