We are looking for a highly skilled Facilities Administrator to effectively manage 2K’s onsite workflow -processes, employee safety and security programs and space planning modules. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our workplace operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other Workplace business activities.
An excellent Facilities Administrator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication and organization skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and vendors and able to carry out business critical duties with accuracy and speed.
The goal is to ensure that workplace operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
- Manage and mantain 2K’s OSHA employee safety program to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Manage access control system and conduct monthly audits
- Responsible for system administration duties and enhancments to iOffice
- Manage onboarding procress for global corporate offices
- Manage building security program and be one of the main point of contacts for emergencies
- Assist with managing CAPEX and OPEX budgets
- Track CAPEX expenditures and conduct reconcilliations
- Process invoices with proper coding system and record accruals for the month
- Point of contact for all safety and security related service request or issues
- Programing keycards for new employees and terminating old
- Assist with vendor contracts and relationship management
- Proactive identification of risks and escalating to ensure no incident or disruptions to client services
- Provide support to Workplace Services Management
- Implements best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Coordinate with landlord site management and comply with building policies and procedures
- 5+ years experience as Facilites Administrator or in a similar role
- Experience as system administrator with access control applications
- Experience as system administrator for service delivery cloud based application (e.g., iOffice, ServiceNow, Envoy, etc.)
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge of advanced invoice coding and office management procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, SAP, CAD
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. printers, scanner, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Associate’s/College degree; BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is a plus