***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
31st Union is seeking a Senior Rendering Engineer to help bring our AAA game to life. You will research, develop, debug and optimize graphics techniques applicable to large-scale high population 3d environments, executed on platforms of widely varying capability. You will work in close collaboration with concept artists, art direction and other engineers to push the engine towards a combined vision. You will pair existing technologies with novel use and solutions – managing tools, materials, shaders, jobs and scheduling – to implement this creative vision at quality within performance requirements.
- Extensive professional experience and proven capability in real-time rendering is required
- Strong 3d math and C/C++ skills are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- A curious mind that remains engaged with the state of the art in runtime rendering techniques is required
- Console and AAA game development experience is strongly desired
- Understanding of the roles and use of relevant DCC packages (e.g. Houdini, Substance Painter, Z-Brush) is strongly desired
- Production Unreal Engine experience is desired
- Technical leadership experience is desired
- Able to work and communicate in proficient English
- Must be EU Citizen
SECURITY NOTICE - We have recently been made aware of increasing occurrences of bad actors posing as company HR personnel to gain information from "potential candidates", in the form of job interviews and offers. These scams can be quite sophisticated and appear legitimate.
Please know that 31st Union and 2K never uses instant messaging apps to contact prospective employees or to conduct interviews.
If you believe you have been a victim of such a scam, you may fill out a complaint form at https://complaint.ic3.gov/ and https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/ detailing as much as possible. We are taking these matters very seriously and apologize for any inconvenience.