Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
We are seeking a Senior Global Marketing Producer across our Core Games titles including Borderlands, Civilization, and Mafia. The Senior Producer plays an essential role at the intersection of production and creative guiding the production of assets from creation to deployment. As Senior Producer, you will work collaboratively with our internal creative team, external agencies, and key brand marketing stakeholders to help manage campaign asset creation including key art, social content, trailers, brand design artwork, CRM needs (email images & copy), and more. The ideal candidate should also be passionate about gaming and sports. This is a full-time position with the ability to work on-site at our facilities in Novato, CA and currently remotely during COVID restrictions.
What You Will Do:
You will work in collaboration with our multidisciplinary teams to perform various tasks, including but not limited to:
- Partner with our brand teams and Creative Director to help pitch cross-disciplinary content ideas and executions from concept to completion.
- Manage internal workflow of asset creation including key art, social content, trailers, brand design artwork, CRM needs (email images & copy), and more.
- Ensure clear communication of asset production status and timing across Brand, Creative & Video teams.
- Be a source of knowledge and resource for team members.
- Assist with Localization process for all territory language requirements using both internal and external resources.
- Work with other Producers to QC all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
- Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
- 6-8 years of experience in a project management, content creation or production-related role.
- Strong business and marketing understanding of how to achieve objectives to meet brand expectations within budget and timing parameters.
- Highly creative, with a critical eye for great design, writing and production.
- Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Able to collaborate across multi-functional departments internally and externally.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary.
- Comfortable working with a wide array of technical tools and workflows.
- Fast learner, able to quickly learn 2K proprietary software and best practices.
Additional Skills of benefit:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Media Encoder, etc.)
- Strong PC and Mac general computing skills
- Excited about gaming, understand game terms, and be up-to-date with what is happening in the gaming world.