BioShock, Borderlands, Battleborn, Civilization, Mafia, NBA 2K, WWE 2K, XCOM… and the list is growing. Since 2K began 13 years ago, we’ve been creating games that we are proud of, and are excited to play ourselves. It’s because of the support of our fans that we are able to innovate, explore new worlds and new ways to tell stories. If we’re being 100 percent honest, a lot of us were fans before we started working here.
As one of the most recognized and respected technology companies in the world today, we strive to hire team members who are customer centric, motivated and who have experiences that bring new perspectives to the company. We seek the best talent and provide experiences to foster a fun and engaging atmosphere. We are looking for team members that are not afraid to learn as well as work hard, while having fun at the same time. We offer an extensive benefits package for full-time employees that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k and ESPP.
Our Knowledge Administrator plays a crucial role in the success of our Customer Service Operations. This position is directly responsible for the strategy for our customer-facing knowledge base and internal policies. To be successful in the role you will need to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and have a background in leading content creation and information architecture strategy across global Customer Service operations. You will lead the content architecture to improve ticket deflection and improve customer service agent's workflow. The role will focus on developing, auditing, and maintaining high-quality content for employees and customers.
You'll work closely with key team members across the company to maintain consistency at a global scale while aligning the content strategy. You will play a significant role in developing a thriving and effective knowledge base and directly impacting employees' day-to-day efficiency. This position reports to the Tech & Insights Manager.
- Manage our customer-facing knowledge base, review searches, article views, and votes to improved content and increase ticket deflection
- Create, manage, and be the owner of all content regarding our internal policies that our Customer Service teams will be using in dealing with customers
- Use analytics to improve agent productivity and policy workflow
- Utilize analytics to evaluate and track the usage and help define the efficiency of the knowledge base content and ticket deflection ratios
- Define the knowledge management strategy for our knowledge base and internal policies while maintaining high quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill levels
- Work effectively across the organization with our wider teams, organizational change, service teams, trainers, curriculum developers, and SME's to develop content to support new and existing video game launches, patches, features, and services.
- Adjust placement and structure of all customer content and knowledge articles.
- Create, manage and review the use and quality of macros that our CS agents use to connect with our customers
- Ensure that our internal policy workflow allows for capturing of relevant analytics that can be used for driving process improvement and measuring help desk and agent performance
- Establish new and customized reporting requirements involving ticket deflection, macro use, and policies followed by our CS Team.
- Manage the localization of all knowledge base articles, system-wide field options, and agent macros
- Periodically reviewing automated emails and macros to ensure outdated information are deactivated or updated
- Establish writing guidelines (Styleguide) based on trends and customer needs.
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Experience in Knowledge base management is required
- Experience in content creation is required
- Exceptional writing skills are required
- Experience in the creation of technical troubleshooting steps is required
- Able to effectively communicate a clear vision, goals, and expectations
- Care about the details with excellent time management and organization skills
- Able to assess priorities and multi-task to meet objectives and timelines
- Love to understand data and trends and an aptitude for technology
- Build and maintain a working relationship with internal business partners across the 2K network and external contacts
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must have an ability to think strategically, objectively, and effectively to translate data into insights/strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to articulate thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely
- A self-starter with a proven record of success in completing key objectives and business initiatives
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities, then take/recommend actions appropriately and timely
- Strong creative problem solving, business judgment, and financial acumen are required
- Able to adapt and succeed through ambiguity and competing priorities
- Take initiative within a fast-paced, changing environment and keep pace with time driven tasks
- Receive and take action on feedback and lessons learned for continuous professional improvement and development
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, working at a computer, walking to different floors, attending meetings, and participating in events
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds at times assisted or unassisted
- Located in or willing to relocate to Las Vegas, NV
- Experience with Zendesk a plus
- Experience with Confluence a plus
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.