Cloud Chamber is looking for an experienced World Producer to join our studio in Montreal. This person will report to the Lead Producer and work with the relevant creative, production and technical leads to build schedules, plan resource allocations and define sprint & milestone deliverables to ensure the on-time completion of our deliverables to the highest quality.
- Manage deliverables of Level Artists, Level Designers and World Designers to create a high quality immersive and fun experience
- Manage dependencies for the team. Both external needs and needs which are required from the team
- Coordination and day-to-day management of teams to ensure clear priorities are being focused on, risks are being mitigated, and blockers are removed
- Continually push visibility of the team’s work and deliverables in all directions, catering for the relevant audience
- Create and continually update the schedule for each team member, considering larger milestones and dependencies
- Able to create scenarios based upon the data we have in order to help make informed decisions
- Drive quality: balancing Form & Function
- Manage expectations of Directors in the team’s deliverables but also manage the Directors to ensure the team understands the vision/direction/feedback completely
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
You are a force for good, and you get things done. Our World Producer will communicate and collaborate with a wide range of personalities at different levels throughout the studio, from the individual contributor to the most senior of directors. In order to keep the production moving smoothly we need a producer who has a positive presence and energy. Ideally someone who is proactive, always asking, “how can I make this better?” Our goal is to make games in a better way. How will you help us achieve that?
- Demonstrably strong project management experience
- Very experienced in Jira – can set up Dashboards, Rich Filters, perform backend updates, etc
- Shipped a AAA action-adventure game managing Design or Level Art teams (ideally both!)
- Has worked in Co-Development projects or managed outsourcing groups
- Understands how to drive quality on time and on budget
- Can always create a positive culture and atmosphere
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com email accounts.