Cloud Chamber is looking for a Dev QA Tester who will be responsible for testing the mechanics and features of the projects we are developing at Cloud Chamber, from core gameplay mechanics, to UI, Level Design, etc. and reporting on the status of the game and its features to the project partners.
We are looking for someone who will provide an expertise in functionality testing, execute tasks as assigned by the QA Lead, create and execute test plans and provide feedback to project partners. The Dev QA Tester will also create and send reports as well as accurately identify and report issues into the bug tracking Database and re-test issues as they are resolved by developers (Regression testing).
Skills, Experience et qualifications:
- 3+ Years’ experience working in a QA Testing role
- Ability to work independently & autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Ability to accurately follow through on task instructions
- Detail-oriented, problem solver, and pro-active
- Strong communication skills (Written & Oral), in English and French
Other Recommended Skills:
- Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Game Design, Programming, etc.
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with game development tools such as Unity, Articy, Blender, Max, Maya, etc.
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our passion and love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us we’d love to meet you! Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com accounts.