What We Need:
We are looking for a hardworking Graphic Designer who can demonstrate the Cat Daddy art style to create marketing assets for a wide range of brand/title touchpoints and campaigns, including social media, performance, web, live events, and more. This position requires an experienced professional who can contribute to the overall art style and tone of Cat Daddy Games.
- Create a broad spectrum of game marketing assets in support of the studio’s various marketing plans and campaigns
- Utilize knowledge of media and asset requirements to translate concepts and adapt assets to a variety of channels, including; social media, performance, and traditional brand marketing
- Build storefront assets, including screenshots and app icons
- Access internal game builds to pull assets that will be utilized for content creation.
- Work collaboratively with the Community and Marketing teams to ensure community and brand/product standards are adhered to across all channels
- Understand the latest asset creation software, platforms, and technologies
- Work with licensors on imagery, from concept through finalization
- Work with external vendors who support our community efforts as required
- Stay on top of industry trends in brand marketing and share insights with the team
- May provide mentorship and guidance to other graphic artists
Skills & Experience:
- To be considered, applicants must provide an online portfolio showcasing relevant work - graphics, short-form videos, animated GIFs, etc.
- 3+ years of proven experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, media art, or related field or work experience
- Experience working in the gaming industry, preferably on mobile titles
- Experiencing crafting assets for social media campaigns
- Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media, performance, and brand marketing channels, including media requirements and standard methodologies
- Proficiency with creative suite software, including; Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.
- Self-aware, life learner, always keeping up with the latest technology, workflow tips, and tools
- Experience working in a production pipeline with assets that have been produced by external vendors or remote offices
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a plus
- Illustration experience is a plus
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com or catdaddy.com accounts.