Who We Are:
2K’s Publishing studio is more than just where all the paperwork is done, it houses our premium art services teams, including the Creative Marketing group. Social Reactive Content Creators play all the latest games in development and is highly skilled in presenting video games in their best light. They are part artist, part gamer, and part social media expert. They are responsible for the majority of images and video that 2K publishes in regard to social media.
What We Need:
We are looking for individuals who have artistic backgrounds, as well as technical and social/online media. That said, we are also looking for individuals who are experienced gamers due to the complex nature of capturing quality assets across multiple titles and game types. Having a combination of these skills is a huge plus.
The Social Reactive Content Creator needs to be passionate about games, patient, and capable of reacting swiftly to the fast pace of social media. They will work hand in hand with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Producers and the Capture Team Lead where professional and transparent communication is paramount to our success.
What You Will Do:
The Social Reactive Content Creator is responsible for playing 2K’s biggest upcoming AAA games and capturing screenshots and video footage for social media. The position requires adaptability, creativity, and understanding of an always-evolving social media market. The Social Reactive Content Creator will work with Creative Directors, Video Editors, and other Capture Artists to produce engaging and impactful assets which will be shared with the rest of the world.
- Become an expert in all 2K game titles
- Compose screenshots and video that demonstrate specific action, key features, visuals, etc
- Capture both static imagery and video footage to specifications
- Retouch imagery as necessary
- Light video editing using Adobe Suites
- Receive creative review/critical feedback
- Project management
- Highly developed understanding of art, composition, light, color, and action.
- Skilled in photography and videography
- Impeccable quality and consistency of asset creation
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment and highly adaptable
- Technically proficient with PCs and gaming consoles
- Comfortable with many game genres from FPS to RPG, from PC to iOS, and everything in between.
- Proficient at first person movement and XBOX/PS4 controller use
- Experienced with video capture hardware/software and Adobe Creative Suite – Premiere and Photoshop experience is a big plus
- Shows leadership be setting a good example and providing critical feedback
- Effectively creates strategies for capture projects and personal labor management
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
We are looking for veteran gamers who show great leadership and skill for creating high quality video and image assets. Someone with an incredible eye for composition and visual storytelling is what we are after. Understanding photography, videography, or any skills with Adobe Creative Suite applications and gameplay capture technology is highly desired. We also want someone who is great at working with and leading other people.
- High School diploma or equivalent