Who We Are
Founded in 2005, the 2K label includes some of the most talented game development studios in the world today including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13, 2K Czech, and Cat Daddy Games. Our world-class team of engineers, developers, graphic artists, and publishing professionals are stewards of a growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, NBA 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly-owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
Our vision at 2K is to create a diverse and inclusion environment to Come As You Are and feel equipped to do your best work! We are dedicated to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and equality in all that we do. Our communities are focused on increased access and personal growth, and their greatness depends on a diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and perspective. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're excited to build the future of co-living with the world's most hardworking and passionate people.
2K’s Cat Daddy studio, based in Kirkland, Washington, was started 20+ years ago by industry veterans and is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive within the 2K Label, so we are part of a pretty big family. And while we love being part of something so impressive, the studio is a fun and dedicated family of incredibly hardworking game developers. We have shipped games on almost every genre and platform, with a current focus on mobile games. We are growing and seeking an experienced product figurehead to join our team!
What We Need
As a Director of Product Management, you will be responsible for developing live operations and business outcomes for one of our mobile game titles. This role will report to the Studio Heads. Define and guide the game’s product strategy and roadmap, from concept through live operations.
What You Will Do
- Own the success of the game in partnership with studio influencers
- Ensure a high-quality game experience for our loyal customers.
- Define business strategy and financial targets, examine metrics, and adjust product roadmap to impact metrics positively.
- Establish well-build relationships with Executive Stakeholders and studio leaders.
- Guide and manage a multidisciplinary team to design and implement features that result in an outstanding game experience for our players. Build a team through coaching and mentoring to maximize their impact. Be devoted to the success of the game and the team.
- Advocate the product vision and strategy, monitor product progression.
- Partner with our marketing, analytics, publishing, and community teams to establish and execute plans for user acquisition, monetization, and retention and ensure product decisions on in-depth data analysis and understanding the market.
- Identify and guide improvements in the development process.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
- 7+ years of Game Product Management experience or similar product-centric roles on free-to-play mobile games. Deep understanding of mobile game development and markets. Exceptional knowledge of product planning and execution.
- Shipped at least two game titles
- Bachelor’s degree with progressively senior product management experience
- Well-built figurehead skills with the ability to interact, influence, and align with all levels of the organization, both internal and external
- Avid consumers of live games and mobile titles, inspired by playing them, can tease critical success factors and areas for improvement.
- Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals, and give insight on industry trends
- Passion for building great teams and great games, guided by empathy.
- Well-built communication skills, able to clearly and persuasively articulate “why” something is needed