Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub focused on performance marketing (including mobile User Acquisition), commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies.
We develop and publish interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. We are a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Who Are The Team:
The Creative Services team has the outstanding opportunity to work across all brands and titles at 2K. The team crafts a high volume of digital and print marketing assets to support all marketing channels in a fast-paced environment.
What We Need:
We’re seeking a hardworking Graphic Designer to work in our Dublin, Ireland office. The ideal candidate possesses excellent graphic design skills and is proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite. The candidate must also be able to balance many projects while working in a fast paced environment, with speedy turn around times.
What You Will Do:
- Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing creative concepts to provide innovative design ideas and visuals to challenge the status quo and push the creative envelope.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with the design team to ensure consistency and alignment with corporate brand guidelines.
- Be responsible for interpreting design briefs and conceptualizing to an effective appropriate visual solution.
- Produce marketing and advertising materials in line with marketing briefs, templates, and brand style guides.
- Craft master assets, logos, and layout designs for digital and print media including social.
- Collaborate to ensure that all design-related processes run efficiently.
- Build positive relationships with members of the Marketing, Brand, and Operations teams globally.
What Skills Are Needed:
- Able to build pixel-perfect digital pieces for web and social media.
- Ability to follow and improve brand guidelines.
- Solid knowledge of colors, fonts, layouts, and other design elements to communicate creative concepts.
- Able to build print designs to production-ready standards every time.
- Ability to work under pressure on in a fast paced environment with fast turn around times.
- Strong skills to deliver world-class creative on time and on strategy.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize design projects.
- Ability to follow departmental procedures, including approval processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Apps
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.