Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub passionate about performance marketing, commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies. 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
The Global Video Production Department has the outstanding opportunity to work across all brands and titles at 2K. As part of the marketing team, the department helps promote 2K’s titles through a variety of creative mediums: trailers, social media content, commercials, developer diaries, interviews, in‐game cinematics, sizzle reels, pre‐roll ads, etc.
What We Need:
We are seeking a strong Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer to work in collaboration with our Global Video Production team. The ideal candidate possesses excellent video editing and motion graphics skills, can perform very quickly with a super fast turn around time and be able to multi‐task multiple projects in tandem. You will be passionate about and experienced with video games.
What You Will Do:
Working in collaboration with the Global Video Production Department to perform and execute the following tasks for various media assets, but not limited to: Video Editing: social media content, trailers, promo‐ads, paid‐media, commercials, interviews, cinematics, sizzle reels, etc.
- Motion Graphics: Animated slates / gfx, motion / camera tracking, typography, keying, etc. Sophisticated Typography skills are required for this role.
- Post‐Production: color grading, sound design and mixing, encoding, mastering, archiving, etc.
Who We Believe Will Be A Phenomenal Fit:
We are looking for a Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer to work within the Global Video Production Department, which handles the production of media for all of 2K’s titles, including but not limited to social media content, performance media, trailers, commercials, etc.
Working with the Global 2K Marketing and Development teams, the Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer handles all aspects of media production with an emphasis to optimize and evolve video content across all brands and media platforms. This includes but not limited to, video editing, motion graphics design, visual effects, sound design and mixing, colour correction, and encoding; all while ensuring the highest‐quality production values and quality standards. You have a very strong work ethic, possess outstanding multi‐tasking skills, and consistently perform in a fast‐paced and fast paced creative environment.
What We Need:
- To be considered provide an online demo reel showcasing previous work upon applying – If you apply without a reel or portfolio you will NOT be considered.
- You have experience with producing and optimizing content for all social media platforms and various required formats/specs.
- You have specialist knowledge of Adobe Premiere CC in conjunction with other Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.)
- You have specialist Adobe After Effects compositing and animation skills: sophisticated typography skills, animation, motion / camera tracking, and keying, etc.
- You have knowledge of 3rd Party plugin suites: Trapcode, Red Giant, DigiEffects, etc.
- You have fundamental experience with sound design and audio mixing.
- You have proficiency in colour correction and colour grading.
- You have strong PC and Mac general computing skills including use of SAN storage, basic networking and troubleshooting knowledge.
- You have excellent multi‐tasking and self‐management skills, and also able to take direction and constructive feedback.
- You have sophisticated knowledge of A/V compression formats and codecs, along with experience using encoding software such as Adobe Media Encoder.
- You are highly creative, detail‐oriented and deadline driven.
- You have gaming experience and proficiency with our brands is helpful.
- You have the ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when vital.
- You are a fast learner, able to quickly learn 2K proprietary software and standard methodologies.
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.