Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment.
The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, Hangar 13 and Cat Daddy Games. 2K’s stable of high-quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise*. 2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2K.com.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
We’re looking for a marketing manager who is outgoing, self-motivated and passionate about performance marketing, driving marketing campaigns and passion for mobile. The ideal candidate must be very familiar with various ad networks, channels, and platforms (Kakao, Naver, Instagram, Facebook Ads, Google UAC, etc.) Being a creative problem solver and self-starter with passion and enthusiasm to drive the results for meaningful changes are also going to be very critical for this role.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Building successful user acquisition campaigns in Korea and other geos. Able to identify targeting segmentations, pragmatic solutions to elevate acquisition performance.
- Work closely with 2K Mobile team on campaign strategies and execution.
- Engage and collaborate with creative, media and PR agencies for campaign ideas, execution with defined KPIs
- Ensure user acquisition campaigns are well-planned and executed on time
- Able to optimize campaign results based on data-driven metrics and growing technology.
- Perform A/B testing on campaigns and make appropriate recommendations.
- A good eye to optimize creatives, targeting, bids and budgets daily.
- Able to give insightful analysis on UA spend and its results.
- Able to respond to user trends and adapt to changes
- 3+ years of experience in leading mobile user acquisition for successful mobile titles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Demonstrated experience in identifying, working with, and maximizing current and new mobile user acquisition platforms, including Facebook/Instagram, Kakao, Naver, UAC, Apple Search, a wide range of ad networks and more.
- Demonstrated experience executing ad campaigns and exit KPIs for creative testing at high velocity (~20-50 new creatives per month)
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations – even when the available data might not be perfect.
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Proven experience with input into budget strategies across diverse geographies.
- Experience with digital marketing campaigns and the role they play in the broader marketing mix.
- Good Excel skills and other office tools
- Good teamwork skills.
- Possess the willingness to work outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly.
- Able to get the work done with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage projects across multiple networks and platforms.
- Possess good communication skills