Who We Are:
2K is a global publisher of interactive entertainment including award-winning game franchises Borderlands, BioShock, NBA 2K, WWE 2K and Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
The Product Marketing Manager is the core foundational role in the 2K Mobile Marketing organization. Reporting to the VP, Head of Mobile and F2P Marketing, the PMM leads marketing for their assigned title or titles, including driving product and business strategy, mastering and analyzing mobile key performance indicators to understand business drivers and enable decision making, developing and executing Go-To-Market plans, and leading communications and prioritization between Product, UA, Licensors, and other Cross-Functional teams in the support of business goals. The PMM will have the opportunity to lead marketing for global brands, including NBA, WWE, and Mafia in addition to upcoming unannounced core mobile games.
What You Will Do:
- Marketing Campaign Strategy and Execution
- Develop and execute Go-to-Market plans that effectively drive business priorities and goals
- Collaborate with game, UA, 1st Party, and other cross-functional teams to deliver fully integrated marketing plans
- Coordinate communication with licensor, providing performance updates, upcoming initiatives, and pursuing opportunities to leverage licensors channels to increase install performance
- Develop communication plan around how to excite 1st party teams with upcoming launches, tentpoles, live-ops, and licensor collaborations
- KPI Development and Mastery
- Deliver improvement in KPI performance, specifically installs
- Understanding how different KPIs affect each other
- Prioritizing development of key KPIs
- Creative Development
- Partner with internal and external agencies, designers and outside resources to develop and deliver on-time marketing assets across multiple channels.
- App Store Optimization
- Manage ASO testing strategy and execute ASO testing plan.
- Ad-Hoc Data Analysis
- Identify and manipulate key data sets to provide analysis, projections, forecasts, and other data-focused requirements
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- 4-6 years of experience in mobile marketing, product marketing or a related discipline.
- Experience in mobile marketing campaign development and working with agencies and designers.
- Experience in developing marketing strategies and translating those strategies into business plans (P&L, budget, creative production, media scope, etc)
- Experience in utilizing data and measurement to drive decisions.
- Self-starter that biases towards action
- Experience working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience in launching sports or mid-core mobile games
- Experience working in different stages of game launch from Beta through Worldwide Launch and beyond
- Experience in working with creative agencies
- Integrated Marketing experience including paid, owned and organic channels.
- Fluent in Excel with the ability to turn data into actionable recommendations
- Experience in collaborating with dynamic and matrixes organizations.