Who We Are:
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, Bioshock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
About the Team: Network Operations
The 2K Network Operations team is responsible for the deployment, operations, and troubleshooting of our production and enterprise networks to support our studios and online games. Team is closely cooperating with various infrastructure and development teams.
What We Need:
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join the team that is implementing and maintaining the 2K network from the Internet edge, core and security layer up to users connections. Our networks need to be scalable, and enable systems agility, while providing our hundreds of thousands of fans with the most stable platform. We work with other infrastructure and engineering teams to ensure new products and features have scalable architectures and will provide the performance our customers require.
What You Will Do:
- Ensuring that our existing network is running at its peak
- Providing support to customers who are experiencing network related issues
- Responding to and troubleshooting alerts as well as participating in our on-call rotation
- Rolling out new network infrastructure to our various locations remotely around the world
- Optimizing our automation and monitoring systems
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
You are willing to work in a fast-paced and cutting-edge environment with other highly skilled professionals, and anxious to grow and develop skills that will help make 2K the best gaming company in the world.
- CCNP/JNCIP certification or equivalent knowledge and experience
- In depth troubleshooting skill in multi vendor environment - Juniper, Arista
- Advanced knowledge of routing protocols, and network threat detection & remediation
- Advanced knowledge of switching and wireless technologies and protocols
- Advanced knowledge of next generation firewall systems - Palo Alto
- Advanced knowledge of Data Centre infrastructure - Arista CVP
- Familiarity with networking in major cloud providers
- Exposure to network automation NETCONF/YAML, Ansible
- Arista CVP, ZTP
- In depth knowledge of VXLAN/EVPN for Arista
- Advanced knowledge of DDOS protection and mitigation - Arbor APS and TMS
- Knowledge of scripting languages Python/Perl for automation
- Knowledge of F5 load balancers including AFM
- General knowledge of virtualization platforms
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems