JOB TITLE: Finance Accountant
LOCATION: Brno, Czech Republic
FUNCTION: Finance - Management
REPORTS TO: Director of Finance and Admin
We are looking for a new colleague to work as a Finance Accountant speaking English.
This position offers a unique opportunity to be part of game industry and to support developer´s efforts to achieve a breathtaking gaming experience at the very edge of the possibilities of our target platforms (PC, Xbox Series X and PS5).
What You Will Do:
- Record-keeping and accounting invoices for and from local as well as foreign businesses
- Processing travel expenses
- Responsible for cash and keeping records of issued and received documents
- Processing other documents
- Record-keeping and entering transactions in the general ledger
- Assistance during inspections by authorities
- Processing reports for the Czech Statistical Office
- Contribution to the preparation of financial statements
- Cooperation with auditors
- Keeping track of changes in the legislation
- Support for reporting
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit:
- Education in economy: high school or university degree
- Knowledge of accounting and tax legislation
- Experience as an independent accountant
- Knowledge of MS Office required; experience with JD Edwards and Concur systems comes in handy
- Reliable, independent, and thorough
- Communicative, open-minded, and stress-resistant
- Excellent knowledge of Czech language
- Able to communicate in English
- Part-time employment welcome
- Friendly and informal job environment
- Attractive job in a successful company for one of the biggest AAA videogame developers
- Flexible working hours
- A place to further develop your skills
- Games and consoles to borrow
- Employee benefits (sick days, meal vouchers, language courses, refreshments, Multisport card, well-being program, etc.)
- Company events for employees
Who We Are:
Hangar 13 is the internal 2K development studio behind the award-winning Mafia franchise. The studio is comprised of industry veterans drawn from a diverse range of studios, who have collectively shipped hundreds of titles across a wide variety of genres. Though we hail from all over the world, and our backgrounds are wildly different, one thing binds us all together – the belief that “Every Player’s Story is Unique.”
Hangar 13 is based in four locations: Novato (California), Brighton (UK), and Brno & Prague (Czech Republic).
We work collaboratively across our 4 locations to develop games as one global team. Each of our locations provides the opportunity to work on big-budget, AAA console in a diverse and inclusive environment!
Located in the south-east part of the Czech Republic, just a 2-hour drive from Prague, 3 hrs from Budapest and mere 90 minutes from Vienna, surrounded by vineyards from the south-east and highlands from the north-west, Brno is a comfortable place to live and work. This Czech Republic´s second largest city offers everything you need without the big city rush - modern architecture, perfect cuisine, award-winning bars, and diverse countryside.