Who We Are?
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices, and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM, and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need
2K has been a major console, PC, and Mobile game publisher and is known for bringing outstanding IP to the market. As we grow our portfolio of games, we want to use Technology to better scale how we enable the Marketing Operations teams to execute their Marketing Campaigns. The Marketing Tech Team delivers and deploys solutions for the 2K Marketing teams. This role will focus on technical elements of Mobile Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Optimally utilize Mobile Marketing focused Technology Platforms and can become a domain professional in accordance with industry-standard methodologies.
- Become an authority on the privacy changes, such as recent iOS14.5 updates, and their impact on tracking technologies
- Act as an authority for Mobile Marketing Technologies and become the go-to person for questions.
- Understand Mobile Marketing campaign metrics and how different platforms measure the same metrics. e.g. Facebook; Google Ads; Adjust; Mixpanel, etc.
- Understand how SDKs are implemented in mobile games and how they send data to advertisement platforms and MMPs with the view of going deep and helping tackle data discrepancies
- Fully own projects/mini projects simultaneously from prioritization to completion
- Advocate the use of agile practices around business requirements, user stories, and JIRA.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and Sprint planning sessions
- Good interpersonal, communication, and client leadership skills
- Work with onshore and offshore, Business, Technical and Legal functions
- Can provide mentorship, training, and support for marketing technology team members
Who are you?
- Minimum of 2 years in Mobile Marketing Technology
- Experienced in sending data from games to Ad Platforms such as Facebook and Google and understanding the setup of each.
- Experience working within the Product development life cycle either in or alongside Product Management teams
- Highly organized and self-sufficient with superb interpersonal skills
- An analytical mind and the passion to provide proven reasoning to difficult technical problems
- Comfortable working with senior management and navigating technical conversations
- Desire to keep learning about new practices, technologies, and the impact of legal changes
What skills are nice to have?
- Understanding/Experience in developing reports on platforms including Tableau/PowerBI/Datorama
- Familiarity with SQL and the ability to run basic queries.
- Experience working with Facebook SDK, Firebase SDK, or Adjust SDK - configuration of app events or otherwise
- Familiarity with SKAdNetwork setup and conversion value mapping for iOS
Within the first 90 days: Really take stock of our Mobile space and start to advise on industry-standard methodologies and how it impacts us.
Within 180 days: Take full ownership of several Mobile Marketing Tech projects and drive them to completion.