Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub passionate about performance marketing, commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies. We develop and publish interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. We are a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
What We Need:
2K has been a major console and PC game publisher for several console generations and is known for bringing outstanding IP to the market. As we grow our portfolio of games, we want to use Technology to better scale how we enable the Marketing Operations teams to execute their Marketing Campaigns. The Marketing Technology Team delivers and deploys solutions across 2K Marketing teams.
What You Will Do:
- Drive end-to-end Google Analytics (GA) and Google Tag Manager (GTM) implementations - build measurement plans, deliver Tagging solutions for site launches.
- Fully own the implementation and design of pixel solutions for the following platforms FB, Google, DCM, Salesforce CRM, Snapchat, Twitter, TikTok. Design solutions on future platforms.
- Design and own the integration of user marketing consent collection technology with all the platform pixel solutions!
- Own and build a scalable strategy for how we implement measurement solutions based on clients’ business goals and objectives.
- Fix and resolve website and pixel tracking issues!
- Fully own projects/mini projects simultaneously from scoping to completion.
- Advocate the use of agile practices around business requirements, user stories, and JIRA.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and Sprint planning sessions.
- Good interpersonal, communication and client leadership skills.
- Work with onshore and offshore, Business, Technical and legal functions.
- Can provide mentorship, training and support for marketing technology team members.
- Within the first 90 days: Build out the strategy for rolling out our GTM / GA architecture & take full ownership of our Tagging infrastructure
What Skills Are Needed:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, crafting and managing triggers, pixels, and tags.
- Minimum of 2 years in Marketing Technology.
- Knowledge in any of the following areas (prefer two): Programmatic (DMP, DSP, SSP), Cross-Device Measurement, Identity Resolution, Attribution Modelling.
- Experience leading multi-functional Marketing Technology projects.
- Experience working within the Product development life cycle either in or alongside Product Management teams
- Highly organised and self-sufficient with superb interpersonal skills.
- An analytical mind and the ability to provide proven reasoning to difficult technical problems.
- Comfortable working with senior management and navigating technical conversations.
- Desire to keep learning about new practices, technologies, and impact of legal changes.
- Understanding/experience of developing reports on platforms such as Tableau / PowerBI / Datorama.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a solid attention to detail.
- Familiarity with SQL and the ability to run basic queries.
- Technically not a "skill", but, you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ.