Who We Are:
At Visual Concepts, we believe great games are made by diverse and empowered teams with a shared passion for play. As one of the world’s top game development studios, we have shipped over 100 multi-sku titles to critical acclaim and commercial success. Our teams are independent and entrepreneurial. Our studios in Agoura Hills CA, Novato CA, Foothill Ranch CA, Budapest, Shanghai, Seoul and Austin are committed to artistry and technical innovation, offering top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
Do you prize efficiency, productivity, and the satisfaction that comes from helping a team do their best work? Do you have organizational ability combined with a passion for solving technical, artistic and design challenges? Are you a collaborative leader and great communicator who thrives on delivering results?
Our Austin studio is looking for a Producer to work with our team to help organize, focus, prioritize and track a host of new features and best-in-class visuals. In the role of Producer, you’ll drive initiatives to improve our gameplay, visuals, technology, and game features to help make the next iteration of NBA 2K the best ever.
What You Will Do:
- Work with a team of artists, engineers and designers to prioritize, plan and deliver amazing new features to our players
- Work across partner teams to share vision, resolve dependencies, and ensure on-time delivery of feature inputs and requirements
- Decompose long term efforts into incremental steps, planning and communicating road maps and risks to all stakeholders
- Drive alignment, resolve ambiguity, and clarify technical and design strategy to maximize your impact
- Collaborate with team members across the US and Canada to ensure the impact and quality of your features
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 4+ years of game production experience
- One or more shipped games with significant scope of ownership
- Experience setting clear goals, planning and delivering features with cross functional teams and multiple competing requirements
- Outstanding project management capabilities, documentation, tracking and transparency
- Attention to detail and completeness, ability to see around corners, anticipate issues
- Familiarity with development tooling, Perforce, build systems, integrated test
- Organized, excellent communication skills, passion for games, collaborative demeanor
- Project management training in Scrum or other agile framework
- Experience in Jira, Monday, or other project management software
- Familiar with basketball, the NBA, and/or the NBA 2K franchise
- Scrum Master or PMO certified
Please note that Visual Concepts Entertainment and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing, only use VCentertainment.com and 2K.com accounts.