UI Engineer (UE4)
Firaxis Games is seeking a talented and inspired UI programmer to join our award-winning development team. Firaxis is a highly collaborative and iterative environment, therefore we are looking for someone who can communicate easily and effectively with fellow coders, designers and artists.
- Design and implement UI/UX features within an established framework.
- Design and implement modifications, reorganizations, extensions, and optimizations to existing code base.
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas, providing technical, creative, and scheduling feedback.
- Working collaboratively with the team to ensure that UI meets aesthetic and functional requirements.
- Actively maintain skill-set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry.
- Fluent C++ programming and debugging skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about games and great user experience.
- Good instincts for UI/UX design.
- Good team communication skills, able to translate rough ideas into concrete implementations
- Must be flexible with schedule and design changes.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4, UMG, and Blueprints
- 2+ years industry experience.
- Experience with current console systems a plus.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com or Firaxis.com accounts.