Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
Reporting into the VP of Creative & Design, the Senior Global Creative Director will lead the creative direction, creative strategy and executional excellence for all marketing initiatives across 2K’s sports titles, globally.
What You Will Do
- You’re responsible for innovating and evolving the brand identities, concepts and strategies for our games based on cultural triggers, audience insights and business needs.
- You will be leading a creative team, including, but not limited to: Creative Director, Associate Creative Designer, (Graphic?) Designers, Game Capture Artists, etc.
- You will partner with the creative, marketing production, global marketing strategy, go-to-market, partnership, and analytic teams to create world-class creative. You will be the connector and problem solver
- You will lead the creative vision across our marketing agency partners to ensure creative excellence and on on-time delivery.
- You will innovate and create ideas with the creative teams across 2K’s sports portfolio.
- You are participating and adding value to marketing strategies and planning while working together with producers to ensure on-budget and on-time creative delivery.
- Guard, elevate and embody 2K’s creative culture in every possible situation.
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- First things first: You’re able to work in fast-paced business culture with the ability to pivot quickly.
- You are not afraid to engage in hands-on on creative projects. You enjoy concepting and have eye for details.
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent combination of education and experience and training.
- 10+ years of professional experience in the creative field. At least 4-5 years of experience leading creative teams.
- Experienced managerial skills coupled with the ability to optimize people, processes, and craft.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in global market language, including meeting facilitation and presentations across multiple locations and time zones.
- Ability to efficiently communicate complex concepts and topics to stakeholders, wider organization and partners.
- Ability to elevate strategic thinking and planning.
- Strong ability to develop high-profile, influential, and collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and geographies.
- Ability to motivate and mentor the creative teams.
- Passion for sports and or sports gaming!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.