Who We Are:
2K Games Dublin is a hub focused on performance marketing (including mobile User Acquisition), commercial strategy, data engineering and data science/analytics and is part of the 2K Games group of companies.
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. 2K is a leading publisher of today’s most popular gaming genres and most well-known for critically acclaimed game franchises like NBA 2K, WWE 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Evolve, XCOM and the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization.
Who are the Team:
This is a fast-paced, data-intensive position within the 2K Performance Marketing department. The successful candidate will be working directly on 2K's Mobile UA Strategy and execution, focused on a variety of upcoming mobile releases. This position is ideal for a hard-working and ambitious marketer who wants to continue to develop a career in the online marketing sphere. This role will manage budgets over €10,000,000 per year and will give you the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of marketing innovation.
What You Will Do:
- Mobile UA [Facebook, Google UAC, Twitter, Snapchat, Apple Search Ads]: Campaign strategy, campaign optimisation and reporting on performance internally; to their own team and other teams within the organisation.
- Marketing Strategy: Develop and implement the performance marketing strategy.
- Marketing Optimisation: Effective optimisation of online marketing campaigns driving significant increases in revenue attributed to new customer acquisition.
- Creativity: Utilisation of cutting-edge auction marketing technology ensuring 2K is a market leader in the area.
- Communication: Work with other teams to report on our result and ensure that the team is being appropriately enabled. Particularly with the analytics team and the creative team.
- Management: Manage a small team of people with the potential to grow the team depending on commercial results.
What Skills Are Needed:
- Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing Platforms required. For example, for ‘Apple Search’ this person would require an in-depth understanding of keyword types, search term analysis, ad copy generation, bid strategy etc.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly digest large amounts of data, perform analysis and identify trends to make data-based business decisions.
- Ability to lead and guide the formation of a wide range of performance marketing strategies and manage their implementation utilising their own team in addition to interacting with other teams outside of Performance Marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-Starter and quick learner with the confidence and ability to tackle new initiatives with little guidance.
- Technically not a “skill”, you do need to be comfortable working 10am-6:30pm to enable greater connection with your US HQ.