Who We Are
2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming devices, and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets. We are proud to publish and assist many of today's most critically acclaimed gaming franchises, including BioShock, Borderlands, NBA 2K, Sid Meier's Civilization, XCOM, and WWE 2K.
2K’s Partnerships team works across several disciplines to integrate global brands in-game, architect large-scale consumer marketing programs, secure merchandise licensees, and successfully market and publish our games with our platform partners like Microsoft, Sony Google. Our team culture is fast-paced and goal-oriented, focusing on driving revenue and exposure for our games worldwide. We hire self-starters who work hard and get the job done.
What We Need
We are seeking an extraordinarily organized and detail-oriented person who can guide and work closely with our first-party partners like Microsoft, Sony, and Google to publish and promote our titles on their platforms successfully. The ideal candidate should embrace a continually changing environment and can multitask on multiple high level projects at once while remaining cool, calm and collected.
What You Will Do
- Liaise with all first-party partners on a day-to-day basis, building well-built working relationships with our account teams
- Guide a team of Account managers to maximize the support and collaboration from all platform partners
- Currently we have two account managers highly experienced and tenured
- Work closely with teams across the company to review new game launches and coordinate the setup of pre-orders and game releases in first-party portals
- Understand all aspects of platform relevant features, guidelines, and other policies to educate internal teams on potential impacts and implications
- Evaluate, evangelize, and execute on new growth initiatives and technologies created and offered by first-party platform partners
- Leverage relevant company, game, and/or product data to develop recommendations for new product features or changes on first-party platforms
What We Think Will Be a Great Fit
We’re looking for someone interested in working in video games, has a business-focused mindset, pays attention to the details, can build effective working relationships with all types of people, and gets the job done on time.
- 6+ years of account management and/or operations experience with technology, sports, or gaming company
- Passion for video games, game development & marketing partnerships
- Self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced and pressure-filled environment
- Team player with the ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and work with multiple clients simultaneously and effectively