The UK Marketing & Comms Intern will be supporting the UK team with the execution of all marketing activations across the 2K portfolio of products, assisting the UK Product Managers in ensuring all plans are implemented on time and within pre-set budgets.
The role also covers support to the UK PR and UK Social & Influencer teams, helping with local activities and providing general administrative support where required.
- Work closely with the UK Marketing team and agencies to assist in the delivery of all campaigns
- Support with the management of all required assets/promotional materials to ensure distribution in a timely fashion
- Ensure all stakeholders are keeping informed, providing regular updates and reports for internal & external parties
- Assist with marketing plan presentations and product demos
- Ensure all necessary approvals are sought and gained
- Support with the organisation and execution of UK events
- Keep abreast of media updates, market developments and competitor activity in the UK
- Provide general administrative support to the wider UK Team where required
Building and Developing Relationships:
- Become a 2K Ambassador and be a proactive team member within the 2K organisation
- Build, maintain and cultivate a good working relationship with all 2K UK partners, licensors & agencies
- Forge a close relationship with the Take-Two sales team and the 2K Global Go to Market Marketing and Communications teams
- Studying a degree within Marketing/Communications, Business or other relevant subject
- Enthusiastic and passionate about video games
- Understanding of basic marketing principles, business orientated
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording information and reporting
- Strong ability to multi-task and work with short deadlines
- A commitment to and availability to travel to events in the UK if and when required
- Proficient IT skills and a solid understanding of word processing, spreadsheets, PowerPoint/slides and e-mail systems
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
- Organised, reliable and good timekeeping
- Self-motivated, keen to learn and a can-do attitude
What We Offer You:
- Real Living Wage. We are pleased to confirm all of our placements are paid at the Real Living Wage for London.
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, 2K Australia, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games and 2K China. 2K’s stable of high quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise*. 2K is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2k.com.
*According to 2008 - 2014 Metacritic.com and The NPD Group estimates of U.S. retail video game sales through December 2014.