To assist the Global Go to Market Marketing Team on all activations across the 2K portfolio of products. The right candidate will support on a wide variety of tasks and gain exposure to many aspects of the business.
To assist the Global Communications Go to Market team in all PR, Social and Community activations including asset management, event organisation, research and reporting.
Ad hoc presentations and meetings as well as day to day administrative support of the Global Go to Market Communications & Marketing team which involves working closely with a multi-cultural team based in several territories, including the US, Europe and ANZ.
- Work closely with Global Go To Market Marketing team to help distribute all required marketing creative, assets and information in a timely fashion.
- Assist the team with the organisation and onsite management of consumer events throughout the International territories.
- Support the Global Go To Market Marketing Team with the maintenance of websites, creation and delivery of social and online assets.
- Service and support local territory teams.
- To provide thoughts and opinions on latest trends and competitor activity.
- Collate information and reports from local territory teams to aid the building of global strategic plans.
- Communicate with a variety of external companies and agencies.
- Provide general administrative support to the Brand Team where required.
- Work closely with International Comms Managers to help distribute all required PR assets & information in a timely fashion.
- Assist the International Comms team with the organisation and onsite activation of press tours and PR events throughout the International territories.
- Provide input and support on PR projects e.g. PowerPoint presentations, asset localisation.
- Coverage reporting on relevant PR beats.
- Ad hoc project work.
- Assist the International Community and Social Managers with the support and maintenance of social channels as well as the creation and distribution of relevant assets.
- Coordinate localisation of Social & Community content with internal localisation team.
- Support planning and execution of Community events.
- Support in the creation of online Social content.
- Reporting on our social channels.
Building and Developing Relationships
- Become a proactive Global Go To Market Marketing & PR Team member.
- Close relationship with Global Teams in US and local territory offices
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Enthusiasm about video games
- Strong organisational ability
- Good oral and written communication
- Creativity and passion
- Self-motivated and flexible
- IT literacy – excellent Excel Skills
- Ideally be familiar with Adobe Photoshop & Premiere
- To be able to work well within and co-ordinate between teams both in the UK and overseas.
What We Offer You:
- Real Living Wage. We are pleased to confirm all of our placements are paid at the Real Living Wage for London.
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 25 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Founded in 2005, 2K develops and publishes interactive entertainment globally for console systems, handheld gaming systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, which are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms and cloud streaming services. 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, sports, casual, and family entertainment. The 2K label has some of the most talented development studios in the world today, including Firaxis Games, Visual Concepts, 2K Marin, 2K Czech, 2K Australia, Hangar 13, Cat Daddy Games and 2K China. 2K’s stable of high quality titles includes the critically acclaimed BioShock®, Borderlands™ and XCOM® franchises, the beloved Sid Meier’s Civilization series, the popular WWE 2K franchise and NBA 2K, the #1 rated and #1 selling basketball franchise*. 2K is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO). For more information, please visit www.2k.com.
*According to 2008 - 2014 Metacritic.com and The NPD Group estimates of U.S. retail video game sales through December 2014.