***Resumes must be submitted in English***
2K’s newest AAA development studio, 31st Union, is excited to launch its Spanish expansion!
We are a diverse group of developers driven by a passion for our art, united by our core values and inspired by a culture of inclusivity to build amazing games that thrill players everywhere. We pursue growth and innovation in an environment of safety and trust. Our culture is built on the belief that the more varied voices in our collective will strengthen our team and our games. We are looking for our next teammate who will raise our bar and make us better.
31st Union is seeking a skilled Recruiter to help source, screen and hire exceptionally talented video game developers into our studio. You will work directly with the Head of Talent and partner with our Studio Manager in building the team creating our unannounced AAA title. This position sits in Spain and requires the ability to communicate easily in English and Spanish.
- Recruit and close exceptional talent through an un-paralleled candidate experience
- As a Talent Acquisition expert, partner with hiring managers and client groups to develop a successful recruitment strategy
- Work with the Head of Talent in the development of studio employment brand within the gaming industry
- Partner with Head of Talent, HR and President to plan and drive initiatives that increase our talent pipeline
- Creatively and proactively source candidates through a variety of methods
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruiting process
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of data within our applicant tracking system
- Partner with our recruiting coordinator on interview logistics and scheduling and ensure effective handoffs and communication
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in either games, film or tech industry
- Proven ability to source for difficult-to-fill roles utilizing various networks and online tools
- Ability to effectively work with all levels of employees, from executives to managers to individual contributors
- A strong track record of successfully managing and facilitating change, as well as the ability to multi-task
- ATS experience, with sourcing, tracking, and managing candidates (Greenhouse a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent customer service and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize business-critical roles and adjust your work schedule to rapidly fill these positions.
- Strong negotiation skills, sense of urgency and ability to influence hiring managers as required
- Ability to maintain confidential information regarding all HR activities
- Quick learner, logical thinker, able to critically analyze situations and make recommendations
- MUST SUBMIT RESUME IN ENGLISH
Please note that 31st Union and 2K Games never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. All correspondence will come from an official 31st Union or 2K domain account.