Who We Are:
Global Services is 2K’s premier internal Agency, providing white glove support to our Production teams and Development Studios. From Motion Capture to User Research, Talent Casting to Outsourcing, and Engineering to Production support – no job is too big or small for us to take on. Every 2K Game is our game too and we pour our passion into helping our development partners make the best experiences they can envision.
What We Need:
We’re a growing business unit and we need someone to build reporting methodologies and tools that regularly communicate the return on investment for our services. That means diving into the finances of our business, uncovering the true costs, comparing them to external options, and expressing that information in a digestible and compelling fashion. And as we are growing, we need to develop well researched and comprehensive business proposals in order to tackle new challenges.
We’re looking for an individual who loves digging into the details, and creating and managing reporting dashboards. You are someone who loves figuring out how things work, creating reports and plans, tracking staff resources, schedules, budgets, and action items, and most importantly, forging strong relationships across the business. You have the interpersonal and organizational skills to navigate our complex and fast-paced environment. Perhaps most importantly, you have an absolute passion for getting things done.
What You Will Do:
- Establish, maintain and drive consumption of high-level dashboards and reporting
- Investigate several years of work, analyze spend, and contrast with external costs
- Work with Finance to forecast resource assignments on projects and regularly refine allocations
- Define, prioritize and measure KPIs and ROI against the department’s larger goals
- Partner with department leads to identify, document, and communicate project / program scope, schedule, risks, and issues
- Prepare, maintain and regularly present plans that proactively communicate strategy, roadmap and progress to key stakeholders
- Translate business objectives into tactical project plans with ability to manage to forecast
- Maintain department budgets and provide reporting
- Establish and lead regular partner syncs and checkins
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Bachelor's degree with progressively responsible product management experience
- Demonstrated strategic planning, strategic facilitation, and presentation
- Strong ability to interact, influence and align with all levels of an organization; both internal and external, technical and non-technical
- Strong strategic and analytical thinker with exceptional execution and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong product management skills with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding customer expectations. Familiarity with agile development and tools
- Experience with road mapping tools such as RoadMunk, Aha!, etc.