Who We Are:
Visual Concepts is one of the world’s top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
A pioneer in video games across multiple generations and the creator of some of the top-rated video game franchises including 2K Sports and the NBA 2K series, Visual Concepts is widely regarded as one of the world's top studios. A subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (TTWO), Visual Concepts continues to innovate in gameplay, creativity and technology.
Our studios in Novato, CA; Agoura Hills, CA; Foothill Ranch, CA; Budapest, Hungary; Shanghai, China; and Seoul, South Korea are committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
What We Need:
We are seeking an Art Producer to join our development efforts on the NBA 2K franchise. We're looking for someone who's passionate about making great quality games, is willing to work hard and help the team stay organized and on track. Within this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting a team to reach the project's ambitions in terms of quality and schedule.
What You Will Do:
- Assist team lead in managing feature set, priorities, assignments and schedules
- Coordinate the flow of information between departments regarding deadlines, assignments and priorities on a daily and weekly process
- Keep the internal tracking systems up-to-date with meeting/discussion notes, tasks, assignees, priorities, due dates and statuses
- Track, respond and delegate department bugs from QA on the internal tracking system
- Effectively communicate priorities, issues and pertinent information to your team and other parties involved
- Anticipate and communicate issues from your team to the team lead
- Compile and send outsourcing packages as well as creating contracts for them and determining the budget
- Support the team with logistics coordination for all art/game assets
- Track approvals and reviews and ensure that subsequent teams receive feedback through Shotgun
- Responsible for receiving and tracking art requests from multiple teams
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly execute on production issues and/or inefficiencies
- Create and maintain a waterfall schedule for the features and teams
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- 2+ years of experience in video game production
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Possess very strong organization and communication skills
- Have high attention to details
- Be able to handle a variety of tasks efficiently that's needed for your department
- Ability to work with diverse personalities
- Overtime required during game delivery
- Good knowledge and strong enthusiasm for sports and gaming is a plus
- Familiarity with Perforce, Confluence, Jira, Test Track Pro, Excel, Google Drive and Shotgun is a plus