Who We Are:
Cat Daddy is a fun, hard-working, and dedicated family of experienced game developers working cross platform, with a current focus on mobile and emerging platforms. We keep our eyes set on broad appeal and an engaging experience for our players. We are always looking for people who want to make the best out of great games.
What We Need:
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer who can leverage the Cat Daddy art style to create marketing assets for a wide range of brand/title touchpoints and campaigns, including social media, performance, web, live events, and more. This position requires an experienced professional who can contribute to the overall art style and tone of Cat Daddy Games.
- Create a broad spectrum of game marketing assets in support of the studio’s various marketing plans and campaigns
- Utilize knowledge of media and asset requirements to translate concepts and adapt assets to a variety of channels, including; social media, performance, and traditional brand marketing
- Create storefront assets, including screenshots and app icons
- Access internal game builds to pull assets which will be utilized for content creation.
- Work collaboratively with the Community and Marketing teams to ensure community and brand/product standards are adhered to across all channels
- Understand the latest asset creation software, platforms, and technologies
- Work with licensors on imagery, from concept through finalization
- Work with external vendors who support our community efforts as required
- Stay on top of industry trends in brand marketing and share insights with the team
- May provide mentorship and guidance to other graphic artists
Skills & Experience:
- To be considered, applicants must provide an online portfolio showcasing relevant work - graphics, short form videos, animated GIFs etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, media art, or related field or work experience
- Experience working in the gaming industry, preferably on mobile titles
- Experiencing creating assets for social media campaigns
- Experience and practical knowledge of all major social media, performance, and brand marketing channels, including media requirements and best practices
- Proficiency with Creative Suite applications, including; Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, etc.
- Self-aware, life learner, always keeping up with the latest technology, workflow tips and tools
- Experience working in a production pipeline with assets that have been produced by external vendors or remote offices
- Experience using Adobe Premiere and After Effects is a plus
- Illustration experience is a plus