Live Ops Producer
Firaxis Games, creator of acclaimed franchises; Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2 as well as home of legendary game designer, Sid Meier is looking to hire an experienced, top-tier, live-ops producer to work with our creative talent and become an integral part of the team!
As a Live-ops Producer at Firaxis, you will work with our project team leads and 2K Publishing to drive the development and management of our live-ops schedule. We seek the ultimate multi-tasker and team builder to manage designated areas of the creative production process, interact with the publisher and coordinate external partners.
- Work with Senior Franchise Producer to coordinate, track, and guide activities of both internal and external development resources.
- Work with discipline Leads to determine resources necessary to complete projects.
- Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality and ensure on-time deliveries.
- Collaborate closely with design, data analytics/insights and production to define, implement and optimize in-game events, virtual currency and content drops.
- Analyze data to lead decision-making around the player experience, implement best practices and achieve key metrics.
- Utilize cross functional collaboration to recommend and implement new product opportunities and business model optimization.
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement strategies for user acquisition and retention, including product marketing strategies and execution.
- Perform as product owner and advocate for features and processes that can improve our live service and better player experience
- Coordinate with Marketing, Community, Customer Support, Design and Production teams. As well as, external partners and first party console resources, as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Track issues and facilitate response and resolution in a measured fashion.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between development, publishing and business operations so that the live-ops environment knowledge is shared and supported
- 3+ years of experience working in production where you have managed cross-functional teams in the delivery and support of online services
- Experience shipping one or more major console titles as a Producer or Release Manager.
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as Hansoft/ JIRA and Perforce.
- A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies is required.
- College Degree or equivalent production experience
- Passion for strategy games, Civilization and XCOM titles.
- Cloud system or similar technical background experience
- Skill at managing difficult communication situations with executives, partners, and the team at large
- Expert at Agile development
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com and Firaxis.com accounts.