Live Ops Producer
Firaxis Games, creator of acclaimed franchises; Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2 as well as home of legendary game designer, Sid Meier is looking to hire an experienced, top-tier, live-ops producer to work with our creative talent and become an integral part of the team!
As a Live-ops Producer at Firaxis, you will work with our project team leads and 2K Publishing to drive the development and management of our live-ops schedule. We seek the ultimate multi-tasker and team builder to manage designated areas of the creative production process, interact with the publisher and coordinate external partners.
- Work with Senior Franchise Producer to coordinate, track, and guide activities of both internal and external development resources.
- Work with discipline Leads to determine resources necessary to complete projects.
- Use project management tools, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality and ensure on-time deliveries.
- Collaborate closely with design, data analytics/insights and production to define, implement and optimize in-game events, virtual currency and content drops.
- Analyze data to lead decision-making around the player experience, implement best practices and achieve key metrics.
- Utilize cross functional collaboration to recommend and implement new product opportunities and business model optimization.
- Work with stakeholders to define and implement strategies for user acquisition and retention, including product marketing strategies and execution.
- Perform as product owner and advocate for features and processes that can improve our live service and better player experience
- Coordinate with Marketing, Community, Customer Support, Design and Production teams. As well as, external partners and first party console resources, as needed, and other duties as assigned.
- Track issues and facilitate response and resolution in a measured fashion.
- Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between development, publishing and business operations so that the live-ops environment knowledge is shared and supported
- 3+ years of experience working in production where you have managed cross-functional teams in the delivery and support of online services
- Experience shipping one or more major console titles as a Producer or Release Manager.
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as Hansoft/ JIRA and Perforce.
- A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies is required.
- College Degree or equivalent production experience
- Passion for strategy games, Civilization and XCOM titles.
- Cloud system or similar technical background experience
- Skill at managing difficult communication situations with executives, partners, and the team at large
- Expert at Agile development