Firaxis Games, creator of acclaimed franchises; Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM: Enemy Unknown and XCOM 2 as well as home of legendary game designer, Sid Meier is looking to hire an experienced, top-tier, content producer to work with our creative talent and become an integral part of the team!
As a Producer at Firaxis, you will work with our leadership team in support of our developers, projects and brands. We seek the ultimate multi-tasker and team builder to manage designated areas of the creative production process, interact with the publisher and coordinate external partners.
- Support day to day processes and planning for the development/content teams.
- Work with Senior Franchise Producer to coordinate, track, and guide activities of both internal and external development resources.
- Work with discipline Leads to determine resources necessary to complete projects.
- Communicate and coordinate tasks across team members and external vendors.
- Manage and track cross discipline dependencies, proactively identify and mitigate team blockers clearly communicating solutions and be a creative problem solver for your team.
- Establish, track and meet milestone and delivery schedule.
- Work with internal team and external contractors to create and manage best outsourcing practices, establish effective tools and pipelines for asset tracking and manage obligations/expectations on deliveries and deadlines.
- Be an integral part of delivering a top-quality game on time and on budget.
- 3+ years of experience working in production where you have managed cross-functional teams in the delivery and support of online services
- Experience shipping one or more major console titles as a Producer or Release Manager.
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as Hansoft/ JIRA and Perforce.
- A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies.
- Solid understanding of game development processes, limitations, dependencies and trends.
- Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Works well under deadline pressure.
- College Degree or equivalent production experience
- Prior experience working with co-development teams/external vendors.
- Passion for creating great strategy games, Civilization and XCOM titles.
- Expert at Agile development