Who We Are
We are 2K Mocap - a lean, efficient workhorse that produces motion capture, audio, and video assets for our game developers. We operate a state of the art system on two motion capture systems for acquiring body data, facial, and audio assets for a range of AAA titles and are always looking for ways to test and implement new technology. We foster a professional environment based on integrity, collaboration, constructive motivation, efficiency, and problem solving.
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit
Someone who is multi-faceted: An experienced audio engineer AND willing to learn high level motion capture process inside and out. You will learn from knowledgeable industry professionals how to operate our equipment and execute our pipelines with respect to audio and mocap data. You will also contribute to the daily tasks of the performance capture process and daily upkeep of the studio.
- Openness to learning about motion capture technology, and processes: marketing talent, checking the quality of mocap data, building and breaking down sets, shoot preparation tasks
- Aptitude for learning and take direction well
- You are comfortable interacting with talent, (actors and, athletes), and developers
- Industry experience or related internship
- Extensive knowledge of signal routing
- Experience using lavaliers and wireless transmitters and receivers
- Ability to manage multiple channels and mix sends
- Record while simultaneously managing multiple coms channels
- Experience handling microphones and placing mics on talent
- Experience with Digital consoles (Yamaha consoles a plus)
- Pro Tools tracking experience
- Familiar with Dante network structures