Who We Are:
2K Games is filled with some of the brightest minds in the game creation and publishing arena having delivered NBA2K, WWWE2K, Civilization, Borderlands, and Evolve among other titles. In the quest to protect the integrity of our games and simultaneously creating a safe and fair gaming experience for our gamers, only the best security talent can get the job done.
What We Need:
We are looking for a data-driven Consumer Insights Manager to join our Mobile Team! This position will work closely with marketing, analytics, and product teams to provide market and consumer insights. The ideal candidate would have experience in the F2P mobile market (preferably a top-grossing mobile game) and is devoted to the success of the products and the team.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and represent the voice of the consumer through thoughtful data collection, insightful observations, and deep analysis
- Create and manage a research roadmap that leads to an ever-improving and deepening understanding of users and the fast-changing business landscape
- Quickly and cost-effectively design and execute a variety of research tools and methods to solve business problems (e.g. positioning, feature prioritization, communication, etc.)
- Manage key tracking studies including fielding, analysis, and reporting
- Perform market and competition analysis
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Passion about games and consumers
- 4+ years of experience in a custom primary research function on the vendor or client-side
- Prior exposure to a range of survey methods and techniques, from web survey programming to qualitative moderation.
- Proficient at integrating quantitative and qualitative findings into key insights. Sees the big picture, and can abstract top themes for non-researcher audiences.
- Experience managing third-party information and research providers (e.g., Sensor Tower, Newzoo, eMarketer, App Annie)
- Able to prioritize tasks and remain productive with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
- Able to communicate the results of analyses in a clear and effective manner with product, marketing and leadership teams to influence the overall strategy of the product.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Degree in social sciences, marketing science, research, or related field is preferred.
- Experience with analytics software tools like SPSS and SQL a plus
- Knowledge of theories of gameplay systems and up to date understanding of the mobile gaming space
- Knowledge and love for the 2K franchise and IPs - from sports to strategy