As the Product Marketing Manager, you will ensure the increased adoption of 1-Page products by fully understanding the customer, and fusing our products to their needs and desires. You will require a combination of creative and analytical skill to distill the essence of the product using language and data.
You will be responsible for bringing the product to market and driving adoption of it — including arming sales with the knowledge and tools they need to be successful; developing customer-facing presentations; updating the website; as well as outlining the marketing programs required for demand generation.
Should you succeed in this position, you will have spring boarded your career, been a part of a thriving successful public startup, and made a family of friends along the way.
What you'll do:
- Develop messaging and positioning for 1-Page products and services
- Develop, own and execute detailed product launch plans
- Lead the branding and naming of product features and services
- Create product collateral, including website content, solution briefs, whitepapers, case studies, demonstrations and presentations
- Educate internal teams on our solutions, key messages and terminology, target buyers and competitors
- Establish and analyze key marketing and sales metrics
- Identify new growth opportunities
- Evangelize product features and product packages, acting as a spokesperson and champion for 1-Page in the market
- Work closely with the Head of Communications to align the company to a unified voice and message
- Assist VP of Marketing with developing and executing programs to meet company objectives
What you bring to the table:
- BA/BS degree
- 3-5 years of Product Marketing experience, ideally in B2B or Enterprise environments
- Exceptional storyteller and problem-solver — can synthesize complex and messy inputs into beautiful, impactful, and succinct pieces of collateral
- Demonstrated track record of success across spectrum of marketing activities (advertising, public relations, digital marketing, etc.) and driving marketing for a product launch.
- Driven, self-motivated, resourceful and passionate, with the ability to think strategically and work tactically.
- Product visionary — believes deeply in 1-Page’s future potential, and capable of weaving a narrative that positions 1-Page as a market-leader
- Detail oriented — can handle getting into the weeds about specific product capabilities, technology limitations, and complex pricing scenarios
- Great communicator — able to effectively manage interactions with product managers, marketing leaders, and sales representatives
- Self-starter — proactively identify new projects and focus areas
- Results-driven — closes the feedback loop by constantly analyzing results and acting on lessons learned