1-Page has an immediate job opening for an Account Executive to work with a fast-paced sales team.
As a key member of the sales team, you will use your consultative selling skills to build long-standing relationships with prospective customers, (including executive HR and talent leaders) to influence the next generation of hiring in the workforce. We're looking for self-starters with a stellar sales track record who are interested in being part of something extraordinary.
Should you succeed in this position, you will have spring boarded your career, been a part of a thriving successful public startup, and made a family of friends along the way.
What you'll do:
- Present a thorough plan with a detailed outbound lead generation strategy
- Meet with C-level HR and Talent Executives and other key stakeholders
- Close net new, Fortune 1000 accounts
- Work with sales development team to promptly qualify and develop inbound opportunities
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing larger, longer, complex sales cycles
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position 1-Page solutions
- Exceed activity, pipeline and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time-frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Leverage solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources to advance cycles
- Be a team player and bring creative selling ideas
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
What you'll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably Enterprise experience
- 4-year college degree
- Experience selling SaaS, HR software a huge bonus
- Extensive prior customer relationships with C-level executives a plus
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies to customers
- Successful track record of exceeding sales quotas in an early stage start-up environment is a plus.
- Proven ability in managing complex, enterprise sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude with a passion goals