18Birdies is a social golf app designed to make your golf experience more fun, social and competitive. It’s simple, easy-to-use and is packed with features to help you track, compete and connect real-time with your golf buddies right from your phone, all for free. In addition to the consumer app, 18Birdies is developing integrated cloud-based business management software for courses – allowing them to be smarter, more efficient and more effective in order to maximize their results.
The Product Manager will work closely with our Director of Product Management on research, documentation, and product management on the enterprise product. This role will work cross functionally across the team to see the Enterprise product through its lifecycle. The Product Manager will help to remove any roadblocks, anticipate any timeline changes, and keep the product roadmap up to date.
- Track and coordinate all enterprise development activities to ensure timely delivery.
- Write Product Requirements Documents (PRDs).
- Conduct market research to provide insights into product updates.
- Coordinate across product and engineering to ensure all timelines are current, project status is communicated to stakeholders, and risks and dependencies are highlighted.
- Help train sales and marketing on new product features.
- 3+ Years Product Management experience in software, or other technology-related company
- Experience with SaaS products and agile development methodologies
- Ability to analyze markets, competitors, and business opportunities
- Possess excellent written communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate product requirements, positioning, and justification
- Strong oral communication skills with the ability to persuasively present to internal and external stakeholders at all levels (executives, R&D, customers, partners)
- Passion for user experience
- Bachelor’s degree (computer science or engineering is a plus)
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
- A strong interest in golf