18Birdies is looking for a junior level video editor / video shooter to help create social media and product content. This role will be responsible for assembling raw video assets into finished products. This role will work closely with and report to the Creative Director, but will also interact with the Director of Digital Marketing, and Director of Growth Marketing, and Senior Social Media Manager.
We’re looking for someone who can learn quickly and adapt to new situations. Someone who knows how to put a story together in the field and in the bay, but who wants to learn and grow in the role. On the post side of things, you should have a strong knowledge of Adobe Premiere, as well as After Effects and Photoshop. On the camera side of things, you should be comfortable running a dslr, as well as using GoPros, and cameras like an Osmo.
A candidate should be able to provide examples of videos they have shot, videos they have edited, or even better examples where they’ve done both.
- Strong foundation of established video production procedures
- Strong understanding of Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency in shooting on a DSLR
- Strong communication skills
- Managing schedules and workload
- Manage and organize media
- 3+ years of experience in video editing and motion graphics
- Ability to edit video from 15-second to 5-minutes in length
- Strong understanding of Premiere, as well as After Effects, Photoshop, etc.)
- Create/edit and animate graphics to be used in various videos
- Strong understanding video resolution, codecs, and file conversations
- Experience partnering with creative directors and producers to realize a singular vision
- Experience with color correction
- Expert understanding of file types used in media production
- Demonstrable proficiency in DSLR and GoPro cameras
Nice to haves...
- 3d animation
- Motion Graphics